LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Wow , this beautiful home has it! Located near Historic Downtown Winchester and ALL it's amenities, backs to TREES, easy access to commuter routes and beautiful to boot! Upon walking into the home you are greeted with a spacious foyer. As you enter the heart of the home you have a fantastic kitchen for cooking, hanging out, entertaining for flopping down the pizza box. Stainless Steel appliances with both the refrigerator and dishwasher being replaced in 2022! 42" Espresso Cabinet, panty and large kitchen island offer serving, prepping and ample storage. The basement is walkout and is a blank slate to create the spaces that suit you best. Yes, I said spaces! There are several areas in the basement that could be used for anything from a theater room, storage, maybe add a bedroom and there is a rough-in for an additional bathroom.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,718 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Frederick County Public Schools
APPLE PIE RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Dining Area
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Full
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price