A RARE find on the east side of town! This home features all the bells and whistles including your very own backyard oasis and in ground POOL! Close to town and minutes away from Route 7, turn in to the cul-de-sac and arrive at your incredibly well maintained, updated home with stunning curb appeal, insulated siding and stone front facade. Inside, you will find hardwood and tile floors throughout, crown molding in almost every room, upgraded decorative drywall and a beautiful wood burning fireplace. The family room opens into the Kitchen and the home has a separate formal dining room and large living room/office space. The large primary suite complete with wood floors, vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet is spacious and full of light while conveniently connecting to a large en suite that was completely remodeled in 2011 to include extensive tile work and trim work. Three other bedrooms on the second floor have hardwood flooring and plenty of space. The upstairs hall bath was completely remodeled in 2019. BUT- if you are looking for all of that and an outdoor space perfect for relaxing and entertaining, this is the home for you! A massive covered back deck upgraded in 2021 complete with electric and composite wood wrapped posts, create a secondary, outdoor living space for the home. The deck leads you to a large, 6 person, well maintained hot tub and finally out into the fully fenced yard with large in ground pool. Pool liner replaced in 2016 and all pumps and equipment well maintained. The pool pump house was built in 2016 and a detached 12 X 16 shed was built in 2013. Other notable features include: newer insulated garage door, rear garage door & Storm door replaced in 2016, new front door with side panels in 2005, granite countertops in the kitchen and primary bath installed in 2011, new kitchen tile backsplash installed in 2015, new water heater and water softener installed in 2011, and new heat pump and AC upstairs & down in 2012. It's not every day that a home this well maintained with such a desirable outdoor living space hits the market! Now is your chance to skip the long wait for the pool company and be ready for entertaining just in time for spring and summer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price