Are you looking for a new home for the New Year? Beautiful 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Colonial renovated from top to bottom and ready for a new owner. Updated throughout with All new paint, flooring and appliances. Located in subdivision of Apple Ridge on a cul de sac. Fenced in backyard, lovely landscaping , Large two car garage, roof replaced in 2014, HVAC replaced last year. Two zoned heat, natural gas on main level and heat pumps upstairs. It's hard to list all the amazing improvements to this home. Charming and comfortable home. Quick closing is possible as the home is vacant. Great commuter locationPending Release of Contract
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Front Yard, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price