Over 3100 sq ft in this 5bd, 3.5 bath colonial sitting on almost 6 acres of beautiful countryside, complete with its own stocked pond and NO HOA. From the moment you turn into the driveway, you will see the beauty this home has to offer. Lush front lawn and welcoming covered front porch greets you as you arrive. This home has been updated with a fresh neutral palette, hardwood, tile, and laminate. Lovely open custom kitchen with maple cabinets with glass fronts and additional storage, updated stainless steel appliances, and recessed lights. Breakfast area off kitchen to enjoy breakfast while looking out to the back yard. Covered wrap around back porch as well as uncovered porch area offer plenty of space to entertain. Fireplaces in both the family room and basement! Open Primary Bedroom with sitting/dressing area and full bath with soaking tub and walk in closet. The secondary bedrooms are good sized and the 5th bedroom is large enough to be used as a rec room or home office. Basement has full bath and walkout to the backyard. There is also plenty of unfinished space remaining for storage. The HVAC was recently replaced. Front porch was just updated to no maintenance Trex. This home offers all the benefits of quiet country living while being within 15 mins of Winchester Medical Center and Historic Downtown for dining out and shopping. Buyer uses Fox Internet for high speed reliable internet and both work from home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
3,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard. Pond, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price