This property is one of a kind! Operate your business from home. Offering TWO homes, 2 car attached garage and a 10 car detached garage (recently renovated), located just outside of town. Situated on 3.57 Acres. Unrestricted. The main house features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, main level master suite w/ luxury bath and walk-in closet, beautiful trim work throughout, spacious kitchen w/ breakfast bar and kitchenette, the family room includes a fireplace. The upper level offers 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths & a large bonus room and loft. The lower level offers a recreation room, 1 bedroom, full bath, and area to add a kitchen. Oversized attached garage with pellet stove and rubberized flooring. 2nd Home features a living room, kitchen, full bath, and bedroom. Heated detached garage with 3500 sq ft, includes a wash bay, hot & cold water, 1/2 bath, enough space for 10 cars. 24x24 Pavilion with electric. All sizes approx. Enjoy the video and 3D tour. Floor Plans for the main house uploaded in documents. (5373 Middle Rd Winchester VA) 2nd home address.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Brick
5,231 sq. ft
Yes - 12 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 12 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Mountain, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Landscaped. Landscaping, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price