Price Reduction! Very nice 1-story home w/ loft located on 5 acres overlooking Carpers Valley & Opequon Creek. Home is in excellent condition, with 2 bedrooms on main level, each with attached full bath, and a loft bedroom, gourmet kitchen, living room with large windows and 2-story ceiling, family room/dining room addition, attached 2-car garage and several porches from which to enjoy the views.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Metal, Aluminum Siding
4,061 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Heated, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Shared Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)