Must see this beautifully remodeled (2019) historic home within easy walking distance to quaint downtown Strasburg. The eat-in kitchen features new cabinets, flooring, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances. All three bedrooms are generous in size (two up and one down). Both full baths were completely redone (and the beautiful 1949 claw foot tub restored). The pine floors have been carefully refinished to their original sheen. Double pane, lifetime warranty windows and exterior paint as well as interior paint throughout. New architectural roof. New insulation in all exterior walls and blown-in insulation added in attic. New HVAC system and Central Air. Enjoy the huge enclosed front porch, beautiful landscaping, and large, level backyard. This house has been lovingly brought back to its former glory. You must see to fully appreciate!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Mason, Aluminum Siding, Frame, Wood Siding
1,500 sq. ft
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Stove, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Aluminum, Frame
- Patio, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)