Virtual Tours Available - Here's the home you've been looking for! Privacy and location, this one of a kind home is move-in ready home and is located on 8.47 private acres which is all completely fenced. The pride in ownership is reflected in every room of this beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bath home which offers an open floor plan with tons of natural light in every room. All of the 3 bedrooms are spacious along with 2 bathrooms on the main floor, full bath on the lower level. The list of substantial upgrades is impressive: 2019 new roof and new asphalt driveway, 2018 new HVAC units (2) and a tankless water heater, granite countertops and solid cherry cabinets in the kitchen, plus a porch with Trex decking providing long term value and low maintenance, AND a 2-stall run-in barn on the property. Bring your horses!Property is close to town and offers a park-like setting. Sellers are offer a $4k credit towards flooring of your choice with an acceptable offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Well, Private Water Service
1,801 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Warren County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price