A Gardener's Paradise. Federal style, circa 1830, in The Town of Middleburg, situated on 2.1 acres, this newly renovated property embellishes the Town & Country lifestyle! Gorgeous designer kitchen and bathrooms, stunning refinished, original hardwood floors and a wonderful sunroom off the kitchen! A grand formal dining room and an elegant living room leading to a private office all offer custom built-in cabinetry from the 1830's. The impressive, stone walled basement displays its original beams, a herringbone design brick floor and a massive fireplace! Plus, a full bath and fifth bedroom/office with ground level, walk out are additional features. There are two Master Suites on the second floor, each with luxurious baths and extensive closets. The attic is finished and could accommodate two guest rooms or office spaces. All new mechanicals and a two-zoned, HVAC brings out the best in this house. A charming, stone smoke house is just off the rear of the house, plus, a remodeled, entertaining pavilion! The grounds allow for extensive gardening and one additional garden shed could be built. Enjoy the paved driveway with plenty of parking and easy walking distance to everything in Town!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, Federal
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,720 sq. ft
Town Of Middleburg
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Space For Rooms
- Insulated, Screened, Wood Frame
- 5. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Beamed, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stucco, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S), Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price