Enjoy spectacular views of the Shenandoah River and river access! If you would enjoy living next to the outdoor playground that is the Shenandoah, this is your home! Cleared lot lets you soak up the sun on the multi-level deck that you can access from the kitchen, living room and Master suite. Hardwood floors in dining room offering room for large dinner parties overlooking that amazing view. Living room has built in shelving and storage, access to the deck, and a beautiful stone fireplace with wood stove. Kitchen has great storage and access to deck on the side of the house. The upgraded carpet from the living room continues to the bedrooms upstairs. Wake up to that amazing view every day in your sunny master suite. Slip out your private deck entrance and enjoy the sunset or sunrise outside. Natural light pours into the master bath through the window and skylight. Shared hall bath also benefits from natural light. The two other bedrooms are nicely-sized and each have double closets. Attached garage is under the house and includes a workshop and laundry. Basement bonus room includes double laundry sink and storage. There is even a creek running along the back of the property, making this great home at the end of a cul-de-sac a magical place to live just off hwy 9 for an easy trip to Northern Virginia.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,025 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Single Oven
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, River
- Body of Water
- Shenandoah River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)