This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home features 3 finished levels of living space. Nice master suite upstairs provides walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with soaking tub. Lower level family room for additional entertaining space plus two bonus rooms providing extra room for storage. Covered front porch has mountain views. Rear deck has stairs leading to the fenced in yard where you'll find two storage sheds. Concrete driveway for parking. Brand new roof installed May 2021 plus a new water heater. Great location close to I-66 & I-81!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,261 sq. ft
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Chair Rail, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price