Looking for a home in a Quiet age restricted Community with No yard maintenance for you to do - Check out this 2-bedroom 2 bath home located in Cross Creek Village. You'll enjoy cooking in your spacious Bright Sunny kitchen with plenty of room for table and chairs. The Open Floorplan has a Dining Area and Large Family Room with ceiling fans, gas fireplace and wood laminate flooring throughout. Enjoy your enclosed Summer Porch that opens up to a private fenced courtyard. The Primary Suite has a large walk in closet and Private bath. A Second Bedroom and hall bath make it easy for overnight guests. The garage with indoor entrance makes it easy to bring in the groceries on a rainy day. Schedule your own personal showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Cottage, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
1,724 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cross Creek Village
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Level, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price