Looking for a home in a Quiet age restricted Community with No yard maintenance for you to do - Check out this 2-bedroom 2 bath home located in Cross Creek Village. You'll enjoy cooking in your spacious Bright Sunny kitchen with plenty of room for table and chairs. The Open Floorplan has a Dining Area and Large Family Room with ceiling fans, gas fireplace and wood laminate flooring throughout. Enjoy your enclosed Summer Porch that opens up to a private fenced courtyard. The Primary Suite has a large walk in closet and Private bath. A Second Bedroom and hall bath make it easy for overnight guests. The garage with indoor entrance makes it easy to bring in the groceries on a rainy day. Schedule your own personal showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Cottage, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
1,724 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cross Creek Village
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Level, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price