Buyer's financing fell apart! Appraisal and inspections all done - READY TO GO!Open flowing ranch with full, wide-open basement w/rough in for you to finish anyway you would like! Enjoy the Shenandoah Valley with lots of outdoor space - situated on over 4 acres! Bring the horses, chickens or just sit and enjoy the views! 3 bedrooms, including nice master suite w/walkin closet, double vanities and tons of cabinetry , a soaking tub and separate shower. The kitchen is decked out w/stainless steel, tons of cabinetry and a huge island. There is a walk- pantry right off the dining area. Side entrance serves as a mud room. The main entrance has a ton of light and is large enough for all those upcoming gatherings! Come and see what this home has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,886 sq. ft
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)