Buyer's financing fell apart! Appraisal and inspections all done - READY TO GO!Open flowing ranch with full, wide-open basement w/rough in for you to finish anyway you would like! Enjoy the Shenandoah Valley with lots of outdoor space - situated on over 4 acres! Bring the horses, chickens or just sit and enjoy the views! 3 bedrooms, including nice master suite w/walkin closet, double vanities and tons of cabinetry , a soaking tub and separate shower. The kitchen is decked out w/stainless steel, tons of cabinetry and a huge island. There is a walk- pantry right off the dining area. Side entrance serves as a mud room. The main entrance has a ton of light and is large enough for all those upcoming gatherings! Come and see what this home has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,886 sq. ft
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price