Stunning and timeless are just a couple words to describe this Colonial Style 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Come see this beautiful home and all it has to offer. As you walk onto the front covered porch, youâll see the artistic stained glass house number over the main entry door that leads into a gorgeous entryway. Off the entryway, you can access the living room, family room/dining room, kitchen or head upstairs to the 3 bedrooms and full bath to relax after a full day of activities. The main floor also includes a den off the kitchen (possible additional bedroom if desired), a full bath with standing shower, access to the basement and access to the backyard for your enjoyment and entertaining needs. The backyard is fenced and has a large private patio area, ready for your evening barbecue. Call today to schedule your showing! *Buyer should exercise due diligence to verify all information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,794 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- 24 Hour Security, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Private, Unpaved.
- Porch, Brick, Patio
- Asphalt, Rubber
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price