Best Value in the Neighborhood! ~ Bright and Open Floor with many upgrades through out; Gourmet kitchen with Upgraded Cabinetry, Granite, Stainless Appliances, Under cabinetry lighting, Transom windows, Gas Stove with telescopic downdraft fan are just a few of the upgrades and features. The Den/Dining area off from the Kitchen will be great for Entertaining along with the Spacious Family Room with floor to Ceiling windows. Large Dining Room, Formal Area(s) or a place for your piano whatever you choose and an Office too all on the Main Floor. The Owner's Suite has a Spacious walk in Closet, Setting/Reading room and Spa like Owner's Bathroom. Bedroom Two has it's own Private Bath and Bedroom 3 & 4 are joined by a Jack and Jill Bath. Laundry room upstairs for convenience. All of this on a 2+ Acre lot that is minutes to the Winchester Medical Center, Historic Downtown Winchester, Shopping and Schools ~ Call me for your private tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
Stone, Stucco, Shingle, Metal
3,440 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- 3. Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Metal, Stucco, Stone, Shingle
- Metal, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price