Best Value in the Neighborhood! ~ Bright and Open Floor with many upgrades through out; Gourmet kitchen with Upgraded Cabinetry, Granite, Stainless Appliances, Under cabinetry lighting, Transom windows, Gas Stove with telescopic downdraft fan are just a few of the upgrades and features. The Den/Dining area off from the Kitchen will be great for Entertaining along with the Spacious Family Room with floor to Ceiling windows. Large Dining Room, Formal Area(s) or a place for your piano whatever you choose and an Office too all on the Main Floor. The Owner's Suite has a Spacious walk in Closet, Setting/Reading room and Spa like Owner's Bathroom. Bedroom Two has it's own Private Bath and Bedroom 3 & 4 are joined by a Jack and Jill Bath. Laundry room upstairs for convenience. All of this on a 2+ Acre lot that is minutes to the Winchester Medical Center, Historic Downtown Winchester, Shopping and Schools ~ Call me for your private tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
Stone, Stucco, Shingle, Metal
3,440 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- 3. Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Metal, Stucco, Stone, Shingle
- Metal, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)