"Stunning on Stuart" Recently remodeled & ready for living! Updates include: New flooring, refinished hardwoods, new SS appliances, whole house painting, an exterior face lift, new primary master walkin tiled stall shower renovation, granite counter tops, hardware, lighting & more. Septic D box & piping just replaced. Drool worthy kitchen design w/ chimney vent hood & open shelving & touch free faucet at sink, plus kitchen has enough room for roll away island & eat in dining. The home boasts two wood burning fireplaces & two family rooms to spread out: use one as a playroom or home office or informal den. Large bedroom on the main will come in handy as another home office option or bedroom. Upstairs find gleaming hardwood floors and 3 expansive bedrooms, completed with more closet space than you will know what to do with. Tinker away in the oversized double garage with newly painted floor. Near town with a private wooded acre lot; what more could you ask for?
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
Brick Front, Frame, Wood Siding
2,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Jackson Woods Estates
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price