This gorgeous freshly painted colonial offers plenty of features to fall in love with! Enjoy the upgraded wood flooring throughout the main level, perfect for hosting family and friends. The amazing Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash and Island seating making hosting a breeze. The modern open floor plan makes this home a must see. The primary bathroom has a luxurious soaking tub and separate tiled shower that has been recently updated. Three additional bedrooms updated full hall bath and convenient laundry room finish out the second floor. Relax in the spacious open lower-level recreation room and enjoy the beautiful brick paver patio surrounded by lush landscaping in the backyard. With all the community amenities you'll have endless activities to keep busy year-round from the outdoor pool, jog/walk path, tennis courts, clubhouse, and playground. Take a tour today and make this home yours!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,837 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price