LARGE AND OH SO AFFORDABLE! And commuter convenient to I-81, I-66, Winchester and Front Royal. Stephens City location near restaurants, shopping, services, schools and county park. Freshly painted and move-in ready. This house is much bigger than it looks and it has a large fenced back yard. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Sun room off the basement family room could be a 4th bedroom or an office. Laminate and ceramic tile. Separate laundry room. Replacement windows. Propane heater in family room. Window AC units convey. Shed with electricity. Two decks plus concrete patio. Real estate and personal property sold as-is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,222 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
ROBERT E AYLOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Other.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)