Built in 1969, this brick rancher had an addition of 12 x 40 (480 sq.ft.) in 2007. This added a new masterbath, laundry room, expanded the updated kitchen and added dining space. Also added was a rear screened porch. This comfortable home has 3 bedroom, 2 full baths and so many closets, you won't run out of storage space. The rear yard is privacy fenced, with 2 large storage sheds (one utilized as a workshop). Central heat and air added within the last 5 years. (electric baseboard heat is still in place as a back-up source). There are original hardwood floors underneath most of the carpeting. The quiet neighborhood and proximity to the Interstate, schools and shopping make this a highly desirable area.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
1,497 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Approximately 136 x 85W
- Board Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price