*Multiple Offers Received Highest & Best by Monday 3/28/2022 @ 11:30 a.m. Stunning, Very Spacious Home on 2+ Acres located at the End of the Cul de Sac with Breathtaking Views of the surrounding Manicured Golf Course. Don't Miss this Showstopper! Custom Features through-out Wrapped in Stone and HardiPlank The Main Level Features Hardwood throughout, 9-foot Ceilings and Custom Plantation shutters. You will also find an office, Powder Room, Separate Formal Living and Dining room, Family room with a Gorgeous Stone fireplace, Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, under Cabinetry lighting, Gas Cook Top, Granite countertops with Large Island and plenty of seating. Off the kitchen through French sliding doors, you will find a Spacious Custom Deck with Pergola and a Hot Tub perfect for the End of the day relaxation. Upstairs Through Double Doors you will Find the Primary En Suite with Fireplace, Coffered Ceiling, Two Large Walk in Closets with Custom Built ins and a Spa like Bathroom filled with Natural light, Dual vanities, Soaking tub and Separate shower. The Upper level has Three Additional Bedrooms, two that share an adjoined Jack & Jill bathroom and One with a private En suite, each Room with Large closets. The lower level offers plenty of additional space for entertaining, with a Recreation Room, a Full Bath and a Workout Room with Sauna. Walk out to the beautifully manicured, low maintenance lawn, Circular driveway complete with Fountain. Additionally, this home offers an Architect Designed Custom Four Car Detached Heated Garage with lift, Insulated Garage doors with high lift and Jackshaft Operators. Perfect for the Car enthusiast. The Main house also has an attached Three Car Garage. Minutes to the Winchester Medical Center, Shopping, Schools and Historic Downtown Winchester. Be Sure to Check Out the Virtual Tour of This property. Call Me for your Private Tour Today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
4 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Stone, Hardi Plank
5,153 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Office, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Cook Top Range
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Fountain, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price